List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: No redraw with wxt and 'noraise'
From:       Petr Mikulik <mikulik () physics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       2008-02-01 9:10:05

> > I can understand where this may come from, but I have not been able to
> > reproduce it on my machine...
>
> wxWidgets-devel: 2.8.4-0
> wxGTK: 2.6.3.3-30

I can also observer such a behaviour for "set term wx" ... only sometimes,
not very reproducible ... just try a lot of "splot x", "splot 100*x", "splot
y" commands with different time delay between entering these commands ...
then sometimes the graph is not redrawn.

OpenSUSE 10.3, KDE 3.5.7, and:
wxWidgets-2.8.7-0.pm.1
wxGTK-compat-2.8.4.0-53
wxGTK-devel-2.8.4.0-53