List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: Put ps_fontfile_doc.pdf on gnuplot web page
From:       Petr Mikulik <mikulik () physics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       2007-02-26 23:06:11

> Today, somebody requested a link to the file ps_fontfile_doc.pdf (Using
> TeX Fonts in the Gnuplot Postscript Terminal) in the WWW which is part of
> the gnuplot distribution. Unfortunately, it is not accessable via the WWW
> pages below http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/. I would appreciate if the
> document could be made downloadable either on the "Documentation" or the
> "Tutorials, learning, help" page.
>
> Could you please let me know what you think about that?

Good idea. I've found that file on my disk, installed by SUSE's yast from
their rpm, but not by gnuplot's cvs "make install".

I think it could be added into "documentation.html" somewhere around
"Official gnuplot online documentation" ... e.g. "Official ... concerning
postscript". Then, all those files from psdoc/ could be available there.

If you update that .html file and enclose all pdf/ps files in a zip file,
which I could just unzip on sf, then please contribute.

---
PM