List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: [ gnuplot-Bugs-1225866 ] slowdown in readline()?
From:       Ethan Merritt <merritt () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2005-06-27 21:05:22

On Sunday 26 June 2005 02:21 pm, Holger Hellwig wrote:
> thank you very much for your time and efforts!! I will check about the kicker
> application in more detail, maybe an update to KDE3.4.1 will do, as soon as
> available,

I have discovered that at some point the "-noevents" flag
stopped working properly.   Could you please re-do one or more
of your tests using the  "-nofeedback" flag instead?
E.g.

	./gnuplot_x11 -nofeedback < file.x11
or
	echo "plot sin(x)" | gnuplot -nofeedback -persist

		thanks,

			Ethan

--
Ethan A Merritt       merritt@u.washington.edu