List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: gnuplot slow on BIG files
From:       Lars Hecking <lhecking () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-06-14 8:56:27

> > Careful what you ask for, there --- the chief proponent of Amiga has
> > been Lars. ;-)
>
> Google does not seem to find any evidence for an Amiga build
> newer than version 3.7.1 and most of the "AMINET" mirrors are no
> longer responding.

 No, aminet is alive and kicking. But the last version I uploaded is
 3.7.1.

> Lars - was version 4.0 ever built and tested on Amiga?

 Not sure, I'd need to check my machine at home.

 Getting the sources over is a tad difficult. My Amiga is not networked,
 and I only have a 33k modem. Hhm, I'll have to check whether we have a
 Sun QIC tape drive here at work, that would help a lot.

 That said, gnuplot 4 will probably build with the Amiga version of gcc.
 I will check it, give me a few days.