List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: [ gnuplot-Bugs-906056 ] enh-ps: @-aligned string does not work with font change
From:       Ethan Merritt <merritt () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-23 18:01:14

I have patched this bug in CVS.  The fix is conceptually simple,
but I had to add a couple of lines to the already-complicated
PostScript routine MFshow.  Please exercise it thoroughly to
confirm how robust it is (or isn't :-).

This should fix the reported problem for all terminals supporting
enhanced text mode.

--
Ethan A Merritt       merritt@u.washington.edu
Biomolecular Structure Center    (206)543-1421