List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    tutorial/tutorial.tex
From:       Petr Mikulik <mikulik () physics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       2004-03-05 8:33:03

I've slightly modified the $Subj. The changes are not yet in cvs, but rather
at
	http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/help.html
saying

LaTeX and the gnuplot plotting program (in postscript; and in pdf) by David
Klotz. This tutorial, bundled with gnuplot sources, was written in 1991 for
gnuplot version 3.0. It was slightly updated by the gnuplot team for gnuplot
4.0 in March 2004.

Can you please comment on the changes -- I'd like to submit it so that this
tutorial does not look "no more maintained" -- but maybe someone would like
to add some more text in it.

Also, there is a "gpcard.tex" there, a on the web link to "gnuplot 3.4 Quick
Reference by Burkhard Kirste" -- would someone like to proof-read it and
update?

---
Petr Mikulik