List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    A U T O P I L O T system works for YOU!              KQUAPIBN
From:       manpig0177 () yahoo ! com
Date:       2003-07-05 20:24:22

NO RECRUITING  "WE DO IT ALL for you!"
1. We Do All Of The Advertising!
2. We Do All Of The Selling!
3. WorldWide Opportunity! All - you make your money back overnight!
Potential $*10,000 a Month P/T! What Could Be Easier!
Check Us Out now!
- just send me your phone number and I will get you the 1-minute rundown,
also send an email to  JohnLemon@talk21.com
with  "Send Top Business"  in the subject*line.
- this way you will also have a chance to check out
that I am not hiding and that I am a real person as you are.

NOTICE:
This mail is NEVER sent unsolicited.
To be removed from the list, click:
mailto:JohnLemon@talk21.com?subject=Please_Remove

*** Qmail-Scanner Quarantine Envelope Details Begin ***
Quarantine-Description: suspicious
*** Qmail-Scanner Envelope Details End ***