List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: global linewidth
From:       Petr Mikulik <mikulik () monoceros ! physics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       2002-08-24 16:45:45

> > Using terminal properties, e.g. set term post lw 10
> But I see that it is only available for 'set term post'.
> Is it worth adding to other terminal drivers as well?
> Or maybe it should be a truly global option as Johannes
> originally asked, rather than added separately for each
> terminal?

Actually, there are two meanings of that global or termina linewidth: in
'term postscript lw 2' it scales width of *all lines* (including grid,
boundary, etc). The $SUBJ means that for graphs only.

Or we would actually need two such global options: one for graph, one for
all. That'd be really the most versatile for all terminals.

?? set linewidth <w>
   set linewidth all <w>

---
Petr Mikulik