List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: error viewing CVS-tree]
From:       Hans-Bernhard Broeker <broeker () physik ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2002-08-15 11:57:26

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Lars Hecking wrote:

>  Any idea?

Sort of.  I've reflected this upward to the SF people in a support
request of my own:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=538845&group_id=1&atid=200001

No reaction so far ;-[.  Later, I have found a possible reason by running
the ViewCVS stuff locally, on a copy of our CVS repository.  I concluded
that ViewCVS bombs out because of unusual elements found in our CVS files
that probably are in their since it lived on Lars' machine.  See the
support request for the gory details.