List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: Solar battery Lithium WHOLESALE to retailers
From:       "mike kay" <MKontopidis () netscape ! net>
Date:       2001-11-27 22:30:56

SOLAR BATTERY FOR NOKIA 5100,6100

WE NEED YOUR HELP IN MARKETING THIS PRODUCT IN THE USA.

IT’S COMPETABLE WITH PHONES LIKE THE ABOVE.

FIRST TIME OFFERED IN THE USA MARKET, SO THE MARKET IS WIDE OPEN.

WE ALSO OFFER EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTORSHIPS.

ANYBODY WITH A NOKIA 5100,6100,7100 SHOULDN’T HAVE ANYOTHER BATTERY.

THIS BATTERY WILL DO EVERYRHING A STANDARD LI-ION WILL DO AND ALSO

CHARGE FROM THE SUN.

WE COOPERATE WITH RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, .COMERS AND IMPORTERS,

WE ALSO WILL DO DROP SHIPPING.

We also carry all Li-Ion batteries for most popular models at factory direct prices, \
we have the lowest prices in the USA , period.  To receive our dealer pricelist just \
e-mail back to nadea@bellsouth.net <mailto:nadea@bellsouth.net>

Thank you for your interest. If you received this email by mistake, please forgive us \
and ignore it, you’ll not be getting another one anyway.

FOR MORE INFO AND PRICING.

TO BE REMOVED JUST REPLY WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND WRITE REMOVE.