List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    RE: help for wgnupl32.exe
From:       "crawford" <crawford () arete ! com>
Date:       2000-10-19 15:58:11

On Thursday, October 19, 2000 Roman Yudakhin wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm post-graduate student of Tomsk State University. Your program
> wgnupl32.exe fell into my hands occasionaly , just one
> exe-file. I heard
> that your program allows to build fields of velocities. But i
> don't have
> any help-file to understand how to do it. Can you send information
> concerning how to build fields of velocities by wgnupl32.exe?

gnuplot does have a "vector" plotting style, but it's still a bit
experimental.  You have to determine the scaling yourself.  And it works
only in 2D.

But that's about all gnuplot has that would allow plotting a vector field.

Keep in mind that gnuplot is a graphics program, not a high-powered
mathematics program.

You might visit www.gnuplot.org to get the latest version -- which should be
accompanied by the help file.

Good luck!

Dick Crawford, aka crawford@arete.com

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]