List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Formatting of labels and curve title
From:       Benoit des Ligneris <benoit.des.ligneris () physique ! usherb ! ca>
Date:       2000-10-15 22:23:06

Dear gnuplot users,

Two questions in one mail :

1) I'd like to have some isometric axis so I
> set size square

Now, I'd like to use all the space and so I'd like to put the curves legend (title) \
in the space, near the graph but NOT on the graph. I use an enhanced postscript \
terminal an gnuplot 3.7.1

A small picture of my wish :

> ______________                      |
> > -        - - |  - : Curve 1        |
> > -     -    -|  + : Curve 2        |
> > - - + +   |                     |
> > +    +  |                     |
> > + + +      ++|                     |
> > -------------|                     |
> >

> (LANDSCAPE LETTER PS)                |

2) This question is related to tics labels. I'd like to have the tics and the labels \
on each side of the graphic.

I dit the first part (the tics) with
> set xtics border mirror

But I don't know how to set the label on each side of the graph too !

Thank tout by advance,

Benoit des Ligneris
http://www.physique.usherb.ca/~bligneri/
Ph. D. Student
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]