List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    gnuplot-3.7.1 enabling gif.trm
From:       Andrew Haxell <Andrew () haxell99 ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-02-29 22:44:09

Dear all,

    I wonder If anyone could help me.

    I have installed GD 1.3 on my server, and run the gddemo, which
    produced a demo output file.

    I unpacked gnuplot-3.7.1, and edited term.h to allow gif's.

    I then attempted ./configure --with-gd=/home/ymca/www/gd/gd1.3
--prefix=/home/ymca/www/cgi-bin/gnuplot

    configure reported
checking for gdImageCreate in -lgd... (cached) no
- see term/gif.trm for download details

I read gif.trm and i am a bit confused about what the
statement
"link with -Lterm/gd -lgd if your directory structure is
gnuplot/term/gd"

Do I need to edit/add a line in the makefile, or should i move the
contents of gd1.3 into a new directory /term/gd ?

    Any help appreciated.

        Cheers
                Andrew Haxell

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]