List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: inquires
From:       crawford richard <u600256 () gamma ! lanl ! gov>
Date:       1998-12-30 18:11:38

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 Denis Garcia <denis@atsme.inpe.br> wrote:

> I am Denis from Brazil,and I need to use the "gnuplot" program,can you
> help me?
> How can i start the program? I have the Unix version,this is the best
> version or the Windows version is the best of these versions.How can i
> make a graphic,because i need to use this program in a other
> application
> that i have here.I appreciate if answer my doubts,as soon as possible.

In a properly-installed Unix version, just type "gnuplot" (without the
quotes, of course) to start the program interactively.  In Windows,
clicking on the icon or the filename starts it.  Which version is best
depends on your taste in user interfaces :-)

If you're just beginning, I'd suggest you get the User's Guide "gptug"
from picard.tamu.edu/pub/gnuplot -- it's available both in LaTeX and
PostScript and can be downloaded via anonymous ftp.

Dick Crawford, aka rccrawford@lanl.gov
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]