List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT!!Plotting graphs using two diff y-axes  *and*  version
From:       crawford richard <u600256 () gamma ! lanl ! gov>
Date:       1998-12-21 19:19:47

and onSun, 20 Dec 1998 Gaspar Bakos <bakos@cs.elte.hu> wrote:

> Where can I obtain the latest and best version?

I'm answering these together because they have the same answer :-)

gnuplot 3.6 allows you to use the left-hand and right-hand y-axes
independently.  Ithas a lot of other nifty new stuff, too.

gnuplot 3.6 is available via anonymous ftp at cmpc1.phys.soton.ac.uk.  The
latest sources are in /pub; executables for many PC configurations are in
/incoming, as is a PostScript copy of the latest version of the manual.

If you can't get through to the cmpc1 site, there are mirrors at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Foothills/6647 and
ligeti.cns.vt.edu/pub/gnuplot

Dick Crawford, aka rccrawford@lanl.gov
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]