List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    gptwin32: no wgnuplot.hlp (was: no subject at all)
From:       Hans-Bernhard Broeker <broeker () physik ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1998-12-17 11:50:25

In article <3.0.5.32.19981217124055.009317e0@100.241.241.245> you wrote:

> I have downloaded GNUPLOT for Win NT. After using pkunzip for expanding
> "gptwin32.zip", I got two files - "wgnupl.exe: and "win32.dif".

You got the Win32 release of gnuplot-3.5. This package does, indeed,
lack the help file. But you can get the help file from the 16bit
windows package (gptwin16.zip or similar, you'll recognize it as you
see the file name).

Binary packages of pre-3.6 versions of gnuplot (and higher) generally do
come with a help file, so we hope to see this issue resolved soon.

 - -