List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info] How to plot the last data points of each block?
From:       theozh <theozh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2017-11-24 19:19:20

In the following simplified dataset I just want to plot the last point of each block, here: 7, 4, 1.
How can I do that?
Isn't there anything like: plot $Data u 0:1 every ::-1::-1

$Data <<EOD
9
8
7

6
5
4

3
2
1
EOD

# With the following:

stats $Data using 1
plot $Data index STATS_blocks-1 w lp

I could plot the complete last block (3,2,1), but ONLY if there were 2 empty lines between the blocks.
But I need to plot the last point of each block, i.e. 7, 4, 1