List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] Controlling gnuplot with C Sharp via pipe: freeze
From:       <HBBroeker () t-online ! de>
Date:       2012-05-29 17:28:24

On 29.05.2012 16:56, Frank St=E4hr wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 27.05.2012, 15:07 +0200 schrieb Hans-Bernhard Br=F6ker:
>> No attachment --- might have been stripped by the mailing list processor.
>
> Yes! At least I didn=92t forget it. This mail should have an attachment,

Nope.  Odds are our Mailman is configured to reject attachments to this =

list.

[...]
> gpcommands.WriteLine("splot x+y");
> gpcommands.WriteLine("bind Close \"exit gnuplot\"");

I'll venture a wild guess here: you might fare better with these two =

lines in the opposite order.  Generally speaking, it's usually best for =

the plot or splot command, if there's only one, to be the last in any =

script.

---
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and =

threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions =

will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware =