List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info]  Line Type
From:       Benjie29 <podila.krishna () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-07 15:58:22

IS there any command which can provide information on line patterns. I tried
test but it does not help. I am interested to know for instance if I use
line type 2 which line style will be used. One way is to plot the data and
check it out but this is not smart way of working. I will appreciate if some
pointers are provided.
Thanks
Ben