List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] How to set xtics for own labels
From:       Ates80 <baris.ates () uni-ulm ! de>
Date:       2011-08-10 20:49:24

Hi Thomas,

thank u for your answer. With this script gnuplot is 'only' writing the
first xtic label. And i also didn't understand what u have done, can u
explain your script a bit please.
One more question is: Is there also a possibility that gnuplot will display
all others when i zoom in like it is in default done by gnuplot when it sets
the xtics self?

Thanks