List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info]  how to break key and plotting
From:       pban92 <pban92 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2011-03-07 17:25:34

I have two things to solve and would highly appreciate if someone can help
me.

1. gnuplot default key is appeared "top to bottom" -wise. This is a problem
as in  http://old.nabble.com/file/p31089605/gnukey1.jpg  To avoid this, how
can I modify/break key something like this?
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31089605/gnukey2.jpg

2. Like 'hold' in matlab, is their any equivalent option that allows to plot
two graphs on the same window? For example, instead the following two lines,

plot        "case097.cor" every 2 t ‘S1' w p, \
	"case105.cor" every 2 t ‘S2' w p

How can I plot like,

plot        "case097.cor" every 2 t ‘S1' w p # plot on screen
<is there any option?>
plot        "case097.cor" every 2 t ‘S1' w p # plot on the previous screen
without deleting previous plot

(Please ask me if my problem is not clear)

Many thanks!