List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info] transparent fill style with mp driver possible?
From:       Xiao-Yong Jin <xj2106 () columbia ! edu>
Date:       2010-05-29 18:02:55

Hi,

I'm using mp driver to produce plots.  But with fillstyle
transparent, the output processed by metapost does not show
transparent colors.  I believe metapost should be able to
support transparent colors[1], so changing some color
definition in the output mp file should make the transparent
work.  Perhaps a patch to the mp driver can make it support
transparent colors automatically.  But the output from
gnuplot mp driver seems too complicated to me.  Can someone
help me with this?

[1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mpgraphic#Transparent_colors_in_figures

Thanks,
Xiao-Yong