List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] re ading file data into variables
From:       sheltraw () berkeley ! edu
Date:       2010-05-20 17:37:55

Hi Thomas

A file would look something like this

 19  27

 22  43   67   70
 12  76   19   102
 43  78   93   23
 67   9   28   56

Actually this pattern of two numbers on a line followed by a matrix of
data would repeat throughout a larger file. What I need is to plot the
matrix of data as a 2D image and label that image according to the two
numbers contained on the line that precedes the matrix data. However I
could change the format if it would help me achieve this.

Thanks again for your help.