List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] Problem plotting several data files with lines
From:       Giacomo Monari <giacomomonari () email ! it>
Date:       2009-06-22 21:41:32

Yeah, but my data files are fine, like tmp1.dat and tmp2.dat. And
anyway I can plot them together if I use lines for the first data
file, points for the second and linespoints for the third. The
problem is that I can't plot together 2 or more data files together
WITH LINES.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP \
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f