List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] GNUPlot, Windows, and Fonts
From:       Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant3 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2009-01-06 4:27:29

Hello

The gnuplot with wxt terminal is built by Michael.
The original gnuplot on windows does not support wxt terminal.

Michael is the maintainer of octave 3.0.1 (msvc).
So question should me made at help@octave.org but not here.

Did you try octave-3.0.3 ?
This is revised version and the version of gnuplot is upadated to 4.3 (cvs).

Please try this before asking at the help@octave.org

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=40078

However I show that quick hack: it is not use wxt terminal but use windows terminal like the
octave-mingw by Benjamin Linder.

Please modify the file 'octaverc'
$(octave folder path)\share\octave\3.0.3\m\startup\octaverc

Note that $(octave folder path) depends on your install condition.

In the file 'octaverc'

# Set gnuplot default terminal to wxt
putenv ("GNUTERM", "wxt");

putenv ("GNUTERM", "win");

This makes gnuplot works in windows terminal but in not wxt terminal.

Regards

Tatsuro