List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info] We are struggling for the future of our planet,
From:       "Zinadine Zidane" <eduardosmoda () vodafone ! es>
Date:       2006-07-23 11:06:06

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>qbf</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<i>"Environmental Protection Agency and Food and Drug Administration"</i> to
improve mercury testing so we can keep tuna safe for our families and for
dolphins.
with pods of dolphins - a relationship that's exploited by some commercial
fishers using purse-seine nets that ensnare tuna and dolphins

LETTER!</a></p>
our website: http://animal-petitions.com/register.htm- to all people you
know.
target="_blank">Help Dolphins</a></strong>