List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    [Gnuplot-info] Width of pdf
From:       Palmar <palmar379 () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2006-07-06 10:17:03

Dear gnuplot-users,

I am using the pdf terminal. "set size" is reltaive to the default size of
the terminal. So I cannot change the width of pdf, for example set size
square does not produce a square pdf but a square plot which is centered at
the left side of the pdf. Does anybody know a way to produce for example a
square pdf with gnuplot or more general a pdf with length a and width b
(corresponding to "set size a,b")?

Thanks a lot for help!
Sent from the Gnuplot - User forum at Nabble.com.