List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] please help
From:       Dieter.Jurzitza () t-online ! de (Dieter Jurzitza)
Date:       2004-05-05 19:45:42

Dear Andrey,
I do not know *exactly* how your problem looks like, but maybe you could type
"help set label" in gnuplot.
There you'll find a description how to define labels.
Hope this helps,
take care

Dieter

Am Mittwoch, 7. April 2004 19:17 schrieb Andrey Madan:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about the gnuplot capabilities of drawing labels.
****

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)