List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    PRIVATE MESSAGE.
From:       "Dr. Louisa Estrada" <estada1952 () netscape ! net>
Date:       2003-05-19 0:21:39

From: Dr. Mrs. L. Estrada.

Greetings to you,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. \
However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met \
personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due \
consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you.

May I properly introduce my humble self to you. I am Dr. Mrs. Luisa Ejercito Estrada, \
wife of ousted President Joseph Ejercito Estrada of the Philippines. After careful \
consideration based on my instincts, I have resolved to contact you for your most \
needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if \
this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of \
integrity. The confidentiality of my contact with you is of absolute importance due \
to my present political status as a senator.

You may not be very conversant with proceedings of the political turmoil in my \
country which led to my husband’s depose from power. Expressing this from my point of \
view may be biased in your opinion, hence you may read the following articles to have \
your assertion from a neutral point of view.

http://www.angelfire.com/il/saintjareth/erap.html

http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/2001/0129/cover1.html

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/02/13/bc.philippines.loiestrada/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1063976.stm

To the point. The pressure on my family is overwhelming, and we desire to safeguard \
our future through investments in commercial and residential properties abroad as \
well as profitable ventures. Hence my proposal to you to render me your most needed \
assistance in this regard.

The fund to be invested is in currently in a safety deposit trunk with a private \
security firm in Europe lodged in my name. The trunk is stocked with hard currency \
(US Dollars) totalling $18,500,000. Due to the embarrassing surveillance on my \
family’s activities, the need to contact a capable and trustworthy foreigner without \
a trace to our family handle this investment arose, and I hope we have found such a \
person in you.

If you are willing and able to render me your most needed assistance, your role in \
this project will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the safety deposit \
containing the funds from the Security firm and proceed with the investments on our \
behalf immediately.

I want to assure you that this transaction is completely safe and risk free. The \
reason for having a cash safety deposit was a fallback plan of my family, as we \
envisaged this situation we are in today. At the moment, all my husband’s accounts \
have been frozen, and mine under investigation.

At this point, I want to reemphasise the need for utmost confidentiality and secrecy \
for the safety of this transaction and our investments you will be handling.

For your reliable assistance, I am offering you 15 %($2,775,000) of the funds.

I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve this \
goal. On hearing from you, I will be contacting you further with details of the \
mutual conclusion of the transaction.  As you may understand, due to the possibility \
of bugging, it is not safe to communicate with me via phone or fax. This is why I \
have communicated with you with my private email address, and I like us to keep this \
way, for the safety of this transaction, until we meet in the near future.

Please contact me on my private email address; estrada1952@netscape.net whether or \
not you are interested in assisting us. This will enable us make alternative plans, \
in the event of non-interest on your part.

With warm regards,
Dr. Mrs. L. Estrada.

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]