List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Half Price cigarettes and tobacco
From:       <BrSmokers () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-04-16 15:58:56

Dear Sir/Madam

Don't pay high prices for tobacco in the UK or Ireland!

We can send you legally, by registered airmail direct to your UK or Irish address, \
800 cigarettes or 30x50g pouches of rolling tobacco from as little as 170 Euros fully \
inclusive of postage, packing  and all taxes. This works out at approximately £2.75 \
or 4.25 Euros per packet.

If you are interested in finding out more check out the website at :

http://www.cbup.com/?S=15

With the recent Budget announcement that taxes on cigarettes are to go up yet again, \
do you really want to pay more?

Kind regards

Sales Dept
British Smokers

If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, we sincerely apologise!  We \
will be only too happy to take you off our mailing list.  To remove yourself from our \
mailing list, please click below:

http://www.cbup.com/bs/off.php
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]