List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    PLEASE READ AND REPLY
From:       "mariam abacha" <mariamaba () zapo ! net>
Date:       2003-04-12 4:24:06

Dear Friend ,

 I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.
Sanni Abacha
former Nigerian Military Head of State who died
mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since
after my husband’s death my family is under
restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we
are being molested, policed and our Bank Account both
here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Civilian Government.

Furthermore, my elder sone is in detention by the
Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my
husband’s assists and some vital documents. Following
the recent discovery of my husband’s Bank Account by
the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the
huge sum of US$700Million and DM450Milllion was
logged. I therefore decided to contact you in
confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$25Million Dollars, which was secretly lodged in a
trunk box and deposited with a Security Company as
materials of Inheritance.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and
religiously for your urgent assistance to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be
safe since I cannot leave the country due to the
restriction of movement imposed on the members of my
family by the Nigerian Government.

You can also contact me through my family attorney
Barrister Sule Lamido(SAN) on his e-mail
address:barr_sulelamido@yahoo.com and my lawyer shall
arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside
Nigerian, in order to liaise with you toward effective
completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of the country in a secret vault
through a diplomatic security company, as
soon as you indicate your interest, forward to my
lawyer your Telephone
Number, Fax Number and your Postal Address so that he
can send to you
the Certificate of Deposit and other necessary
documents, so that you
can help to claim the luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the
total sum while 70% is to be held on trust by you
until we decide on a suitable business investment in
your country subsequent to our free movement by the
Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best
Regards,
Hajia Mariam abacha(Mrs.)

NB:To proove the authenticity of my story i will want
you to go through the links below.

1:http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__aba
cha.htm

2:http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
3:http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.htm
4:september 16 2002 time magazine page 52.