List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Need help with gnuplot
From:       Luis Javier Alvarez Noguera <lja () matcuer ! unam ! mx>
Date:       2002-05-29 17:18:50

Dear Sirs,
I have a set of three-dimensional points and would like to plot spheres
centered on the points. The points set is rather large and it would be very
convenient to read their coordinates from a file. I suppose there is a way
to define a new style which should be the sphere plotting function called,
let say 'sph' in such a way as to use something like:

splot 'myfile.dat' with sph p1,p2

where p1 and p2 could be for example the radius and the colour of the sphere.

could you help me?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely yours,

Luis Javier Alvarez
Laboratorio de Simulación de Materiales
Instituto de Matemáticas, Unidad Cuernavaca
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México

Av. Universidad s/n, Col. Lomas de Chamilpa
62210 Cuernavaca, Morelos, México

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]