List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    activatedcarbon
From:       "wilkes" <wilkes () e-century ! com ! cn>
Date:       2002-05-16 3:26:13

 Dear Sirs,

We are glad to send you this introductory in order to enter into
Business relation with you.

Live Carbon Foctory of HeNan Huaxian County is a rising,modern prodution base of \
carbon in China.It produces the output of live carbon"Da Chao Brand"more than 6000 \
tons each year,It owns a first-class-levelling productive line which is mechanical.It \
adopt s the internation standard of ISO9002 to produce the live carbon.

It products have a complete range of sizes and the quality is reliable,Check-up \
method is complete,The main skillful econimic target has been raised above the same \
industry.

Series of live earbon used in sugar has been studied and produced by the medical \
method in the factory and live Carbon used in medicine of injection and gold has won \
the famous Brand in HeNan and slso received the gold medal of science and technology \
prod uct in China.The Factory is situated in ZhongYuan which is rich in raw materials \
and plentiful conditions of traffic.In front of the factory there is a Beijing-ZhuHai \
highway,and abroad to our factory to hold business talks.We use the first-class \
service  and the products of high quality to entertain the distinguished guests at \
home and oversea. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have keen interest in \
our  Products

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks and best regards,
WILKES/Sales Manager
Henan Ziyang Textiles
TEL:863725119967