List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    RE: Adjusting the line types
From:       "crawford" <crawford () arete ! com>
Date:       2002-05-07 15:24:21

On Tuesday, May 07, 2002 Markus Einarsson wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> I create data graphs with gnuplot using the following script.
> The problem
> is that the different line types look more or less the same
> when I scale
> the graphs to fit in my report. Is there a way to customize
> the length of
> the individual line segments?

[snip]

Not within gnuplot.  But it's easy to modify the .eps file (once you know
what need to be done, of course).  If you have only a few plots that need
fixing, this may be a reasonable alternative.  If you have a lot of plots
and you build your own gnuplot, you can modify your postscript terminal
driver "permanently" to address the problem.

If you'd like further information about either of these, let me know and
I'll be glad to show you what needs to be done and where to do it.

Dick Crawford, aka crawford@arete.com

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]