List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: How to zoom with gnuplot
From:       Wayan <i.wayan.warmada () tu-clausthal ! de>
Date:       2002-02-26 13:16:55

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, lydia li wrote:

> Some website says click on the right button of mouse
> and drag a region, then the region will be zoomed, but
> I cannot do it.

yes that is the way in X11 terminal -->
click right button --> drag a region --> click left button
(I use gnuplot 3.8h for linux).

> Could do please tell me how to zoom with mouse click
> in gnuplot?

Do you want to see the output graph, or print it??
If print, is better to make a multiplot set and second
graph with different xrange and yrange.

Wayan

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]