List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Regarding setting terminal
From:       Noufal A <noufal () nmsworks ! co ! in>
Date:       2002-02-06 11:57:49

Hai,

	I am using gnuplot to create images to display on the web. For
this I am writing a template.gnu which contains the image filename and the
data filename updated dynamically thru my program. My problem is gnuplot
is not creating gif, jpeg and png files as output. I have identified that
it is because of the non avialability of these libraries (inside gnuplot
prompt, I gave a "help term" and foung neither gif, png nor jpeg there).
Can you please help me out by telling the libraries that needs to be
installed to make gnuplot support gif, png and jpeg files.

Regards,
Noufal. A

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]