List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Using gnuplot To Simulate Bar Graph
From:       "Williams, James A" <JaAWilliams () broadband ! att ! com>
Date:       2001-12-14 12:51:07

I'm using gnuplot to simulate a bar graph; using the "with boxes" commands
is the closest I've been able to come to it.  If anyone knows a better way,
I'd be interested in hearing about it.  Is there a way to remove the x and y
axis lines that run between the tic marks?  I need to keep the x and y tic
marks but remove the vertical and horizontal lines that join them, they
interfere with the appearance of the bars [boxes]?  I have created an index
(Word format) of the gnuplot manual if anyone is interested; maybe one
already exists but I wasn't able to find it.

James A. Williams
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator
SCT Corporation
AT&T Broadband Atlanta Data Center
770-559-2383 (Office)
877-451-6972 (Pager)
770-365-2708 (Cellular)

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]