List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Funds
From:       "funsho" <fushoo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-08 18:15:11

FUNDS TRANSFER.

Compliments of the day to you.

I wish to extend this mutual business proposal to you with the hope that you will \
accept. I am the principal auditor of Department of Petroleum Resources.  In the \
course of discharging my duty last year, I discovered an over invoiced contract \
payment due for payment to a foreign contractor.
I am writing you to seek your assistance and collaboration to enable me use my \
position in Government to secure the approval for the payment of this over invoiced \
contract claim to your bank account.   This particular contract was awarded to a \
Foreign Contractor and was over estimated to the tune of US$36,561,000.00 (Thirty Six \
Million, Five Hundred and Sixty one Thousand US Dollars Only). The foreign Contractor \
has received full payment for the actual contract value, leaving behind the sum of \
US$36,561,000.00 which represents the over estimated contract valuE Currently lying \
at the Central Bank of Nigeria. The over estimated value of $36,561,000.00 was meant \
to be a Kick Back to the Government officials that awarded the contract. These \
Government officials have been removed from office and they had no chance of \
collecting the money before leaving office. As a result of updated payment advise at \
the Central Bank, it has been awaiting transfer to a Foreign Account.

Having done all the necessary groundwork, this money is now in our possession and I \
am looking for a trustworthy person into whose private or company's account this \
money would be transferred.
Upon the transfer of this money, 70% of the sum will be for me, 25% shall be for you \
the account owner, while the remaining 5% shall be set aside to refund expenses made \
in the course of this transaction. Be assured that this business is safe but the \
keyword is the confidentiality, due to the nature of the transaction and my position \
in the ministry.
Kindly treat as urgent.

Yours faithfully,

Funsho Adams