List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: HOWTO on interfacing with gnupg/pgp?
From:       Len Sassaman <rabbi () quickie ! net>
Date:       2001-06-20 21:17:37

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Johan Wevers wrote:

> For pgp 6, I could not even get the commandline version compiled on Linux,
> and the distributed executables are libc6 only. :-(

There were some problems with the code. Ian Goldberg and I debugged it and
sent a patch to the various mailing lists. If you're interested, I can dig
it up.

__

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |
Technology Consultant         |  "Let be be finale of seem."

http://sion.quickie.net       |           --Wallace Stevens