List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: majordomo?
From:       Peter Palfrader <peter () palfrader ! org>
Date:       2000-12-22 22:20:55

Hi Werner!

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Rich wrote:
>
> >   Is majordomo@gnupg.org working?
>
> I hope not.  There should be no majordomo but a smartlist thing.  I
> thing I removed the autoresponder which told users, that there is no
> Majordomo.

IIRC the Debian Project also uses smartlist and Joey[1] (or someone else)
hacked up a majordomo -> smartlist translator so that commands to
majordomo@d.o work as expected. Maybe this could be installed on gnupg.org
too?

					yours,
					peter

1. joey@debian.org
--
PGP signed and encrypted messages preferred.
http://www.palfrader.org/