List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Becky and MUAs (was: Re: gnupg 1.0.4-1 and WinME?)
From:       Ricardo Dias Marques <ricmarques () spamcop ! net>
Date:       2000-10-24 19:36:59

Hi Nils,

Nils Ellmenreich wrote:
[snip]
> BTW, I'm compiling a list of GnuPG aware MUAs for the FAQ. If interested
> folks would please check tomorrow and check for stuff I forgot or don't
> know about so I can correct it.

Great idea! :)

Maybe you would like to check the following page, which lists mail
client programs (for Unix, Windows and Macintosh) that support PGP (and
points if the PGP support is native or available from plugin). Then, you
could check, for those programs, which would either natively support GPG
or require a plugin or - alas - do not work with GPG at all.

The page is at:

Mail Client Capabilities: PGP-related
http://www.itsecurity.com/papers/pgpclients.htm

Thanks!