List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Making mutt verify all signatures
From:       Åsmund_Skjæveland <aasmunds () bzzzt ! fix ! no>
Date:       2000-06-22 11:36:02

I use mutt 1.2 and gnupg 1.0.1 for e-mamil and encryption, respectively. I'd
like to ahve mutt verify all signed messages, not only those marked with the
mime-pgp-type. I know about the procmail scripts, but the server I read my
mail and en/decrypt my messages on uses the exim mail server, and I use an
exim mail filter to sort my mail. Is there a way I can still use the
procmail-scripts, or something equivalent?

--
Åsmund Skjæveland (aasmunds@bzzzt.fix.no)