List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Disable integrity check
From:       Matt Henderson <matt () dafacto ! com>
Date:       2024-04-18 17:00:59

Hello,

I'm a user of the macOS version of GPGTools, and am trying to decrypt literally \
thousands of files that I PGP encrypted decades ago.

The problem I'm facing is that during the decryption of each file, I'm prompted to \
manually confirm to overlook a failed integrity check.

Since these files were all encrypted by me, I'd be fine to temporarily disable the \
integrity check altogether. In fact, that's the only way decrypting them can be done \
practically.

However, the fine folks at GPGTools indicated that they didn't know how to do this, \
and suggested posting the question to this list.

Thanks so much, in advance.

-- Matt