List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Kleopatra does not show diasbled keys though defined in libkleopatrarc
From:       karel-v_g--- via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users () gnupg ! org>
Date:       2021-10-11 9:16:52

Hello!

I want to visually distinguish disabled OpenPGP-keys   in Kleopatras interface.
Therefor I edited inlibkleopatrarc and added a category "Disabled keys" to it:

[Key Filter #10]
Name=Disabled keys
font-italic=true
foreground-color=186,189,182
is-disabled=true

As a result I would expect to appear disabled keys to appear in grey and italic.

Though the new category is listed in Kleopatras settings after the edit and though \
the relevant keys are recognized as disabled in the mouse-over-box the visual \
settings are not applied.

This happens in the current Kleoptra included in GPG4Win 3.1.16, Debian 11.1 \
(Bullseye) and Ubuntu Budgie 21.4.3.

I am not sure at all, but I think this was working some time in the past

Thanks for Help!

Karel