List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: WKD: more organisations using it (Re: WKD documentation)
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2019-07-10 11:33:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch 10 Juli 2019 10:33:01 schrieb Wiktor Kwapisiewicz via Gnupg-use=
rs:
> On 10.07.2019 10:22, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> >> You can also add Debian there and occrp.org (although the latter doesn=
't
> >> have policy file :().
> >
> > do you have something that can be publically referred to, or a contact
> > person I could ask that they are fine being listed in the wiki?
>
> If you see the staff page:

[..]

occrp.org is now listed on the wiki as an organisation that supports WKD.
They may even provide a small statement about WKD in the future. :)

Thanks Wiktor!

Bernhard

=2D-
www.intevation.de/~bernhard =C2=A0 +49 541 33 508 3-3
Intevation GmbH, Osnabr=C3=BCck, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabr=C3=BCck, HRB 18998
Gesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver W=
agner