List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: OT: Which smartphone would you use
From:       Thomas Hejze <thejze () gmx ! at>
Date:       2017-09-21 16:54:43

Hi Dotan,

Am Montag, 18. September 2017, 19:55:49 CEST schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> The answer pretty much depends on what smartphone features you are
> looking for. Do you need to run a web browser? Email integration?

well first of all I would like to make phone calls.

I use kdepim for contacts, calendar and email, so kdepim should run on it or
at least be syncable.

And gnupg should run on it. And yes, a secure browser, too.

Everything else is a nice-to-have. So I guess Linux is the OS of choice.
Hardware is anything-that-runs-on-Linux.

I know it is possible to jailbreak  an Android phone, the question is how
difficult is this (for me).

Best regards.

Thomas