List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    RE: GPG4Win Advice
From:       "Ian A Morris" <Ian.Morris () BimshireConsultancy ! co ! uk>
Date:       2017-06-11 22:40:11

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your email. It has answered a lot of the queries I had. Going \
forward, I think I may be able to wrap this all up in a PowerShell script to enable \
the removal of the original files and the required error checking. Most likely I will \
create a temp csv from the contents of the folder, process each file, check that \
there is an .txt and .asc of each file present and then move the .asc files to the \
required outbound folder and then move the unencrypted file to and archive on  \
separate fileserver. I can move forward with this because of your email.

Many Thanks for your assistance!!!!

Kind Regards

Ian A Morris
IT Consultant