List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Help needed
From:       MuthuSankaraNarayanan Valliammal <vallir63 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-04-24 18:40:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have this problem. I am writing an application in android for the GNUPG.
for that I want to add the commands in the android package itself. whether
I need to install the Gaurdian GNUPG and then call the commands from my
application, or can I able to call the application gnupg with the library
in my application itself, I can integrate the gnupg?.

this is for android application.

thanks,
regards,
MVS