List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Trezor - Could this be the model for a PGP crypto device?
From:       "Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee () inka ! de>
Date:       2015-03-07 15:09:43

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 12:44 AM, NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe@fsij.org> wrote:
> Well, I don't believe the device with good UI, in general.

It's not about the UI being pretty. What I like about Trezor is that
it's small yet has basically an external PIN pad, and every transaction
has to be confirmed by the push of a button. So, unless there are
backdoors (which also could be at chip level) or bugs, malware cannot
sniff the PIN nor can it do unattended transactions.