List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: gpg 2.0.19-r1 with libgcrypt 1.5.0-r2 -- Segmentation Fault
From:       Werner Koch <wk () gnupg ! org>
Date:       2013-03-11 8:29:38

On Thu,  7 Mar 2013 23:48, robertkotz2007@u.northwestern.edu said:

> less identical to the one that seems to be broken. I'm running Sabayon, a

Sorry, I don't know Sabayon is and a version 1.5.0-r1 is not an original
GnuPG version.  Thus the problem may be grounded in your system or the
pacthed version of GnuPG or one of its libraries.  To help you, we need
to know a bit more, like what CPU you use and a stack backtrace.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner